Think you know all there is to know about junk car removal? Many people who have dealt with the process before think they do, but there are some common misconceptions out there. Let?s look at five of those myths right now.
- 1. You have to pay. It?s true that with many junk car removal services, this is the case. Haulers and scarp yards may charge you over $100 to take possession of your junk car, but it doesn?t have to be that way. At New York Junk Car Removal, we pay you.
- 2. You need your title. Having your title helps, but it?s not required. We can process the paperwork to buy your junk car with just your registration and driver?s license.
- 3. Poor customer service comes with the territory. You might think this if you have dealt with other junk car removal services in the past, and that?s understandable. However, some places still take customer service seriously. New York Junk Car Removal seriously.
- 4. If you live far from the salvage yard, you?re out of luck. Chances are, your junk car doesn?t run. After all, that?s part of what ?junk? means, right? So what are you supposed to do if a salvage yard won?t come pick your car up. Simple ? just call New York Junk Car Removal. We provide fast, free hauling even in the most remote neighborhoods of Queens.
- 5. Junk car removal takes a long time. It doesn?t have to be a drawn out process. We take pride in responding to your call right away, often sending out a junk car removal team to your home in Queens the same day. We also transfer ownership immediately and pay on the spot, so the whole thing is quick and painless.
New York Junk Car Removal breaks all the usual rules of junk car removal, and that is what has kept us around so long, in Queens and throughout NYC.