When you are getting rid of a car that doesn’t run, you only have one option: get it towed.
And junk car towing costs money, so in order to get rid of your junk car, you will have to pay, right? But hey, maybe it won’t be that much, and at least you will be rid of that junk car.
Actually, none of this could be further from the truth. But before we get into the alternatives, let’s take a look at the real costs of junk car towing:
- First of all, most salvage yards will charge you a fee just for the junk car towing. Sometimes, this can be as high as $100 to $200.
- Second, that fee may be higher if you live outside of the yard’s usual service area, so you’ll have to pay extra for them to come get your junk car in, say, Brooklyn.
- In order to process the transfer of the title and the change in ownership of your junk car, there is paperwork involved. Many salvage yards will charge you another fee for the “administrative costs” of processing this paperwork.
- Worse, the ownership transfer isn’t immediate, so if anything happens during the junk car towing process, you could be on the hook for additional unforeseen costs.
- Lastly, if the scrap yard you chose for your junk car towing doesn’t practice environmentally safe handling and disposal procedures, the environment may suffer. While not a direct monetary expense for you, the cost for such damage is incalculable.
Add all this up, and that is what junk car towing usually costs.
New York Junk Car Removal makes it much less costly by offering:
- Free junk car towing, anywhere in NYC– including Brooklyn.
- Free & instant transfer of ownership
- Environmentally-friendly disposal of your junk car.
- Best of all: top dollar payouts for your junk car.
So, don’t think of the costs of junk car towing as being a necessary and unavoidable expense. There is a better way, and it doesn’t have to cost you a thing.