Many people want to sell junk car they have sitting around, but are intimidated or daunted by the prospect of a long, grueling process. Or maybe they are just unsure of how the process works. I can’t tell you how many times I talk to people in Queens and all around New York City who want to sell a junk car, but keep putting it off because they think it will be complicated.
Let me tell you: it’s not. Here are 5 simple steps to sell a junk car:
- Do a little homework before you sell your junk car. Know your car’s make and model and familiarize yourself with any damage. Locate the title for the vehicle. (If you can’t find the title, having a copy of the registration will work, it just takes a little longer.)
- Call New York Junk Car Removal. We will ask you a few questions in order to get an estimate of your car’s value over the phone. We will also set up a time for a hauling team to come look at your car and haul it away.
- A team will be out shortly to appraise your vehicle. Because we have so many local partners, we can often have a team out to your home the same day, even in the most remote areas of Queens.
- Get paid. After looking over your car and confirming the initial appraisal, our expert team will give you a top notch offer for your car. We can usually even cut you a check the same day.
- Say goodbye! Finally, our expert team of towers will take your junk car away for free. Ownership is transferred immediately, so the whole process to sell your junk car could literally take only one day.
It really can be that simple. Add in the pleasant experience of top notch customer service, and you see that it can be easy and pleasant to sell a junk car.
So what are you waiting for?